PLAN - We can help you
serve your clients better
Your clients look to you for guidance about their personal wealth. We can enhance your relationship by suggesting charitable giving strategies that will help them actualize their philanthropic goals while also achieving their financial, personal, and business objectives. We are eager to help in a way that supports – not thwarts – your relationship with your client.
|“It’s a matter of helping people understand the many services the Foundation offers, and the fact that their contributions can benefit our whole community, “ Kristen D. Drake, Esq, Chair of The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida’s Amelia Island Professional Advisory Council
Why work with The Community Foundation? Because we:
- Are a trusted partner with 50 years in the community, more than 500 funds, and $344 million in total assets.
- Possess giving expertise, and are able to consult with you and your clients on a variety of fund types and giving strategies.
- Can help you start or elevate the conversation about charitable giving with your clients.
- Have the deep local knowledge necessary to ensure your client’s giving can make the largest impact.
- Offer a variety of investment pools, managed by world class investment managers, and overseen by our Investment Committee.
- Offer the versatility of outside managed pools for funds greater than $500,000, where you can be actively involved in your clients' investment strategy
- Have giving vehicles structured for the most advantageous tax benefits available for charitable giving.
- Are able to receive a variety of assets from your client(s), including cash, stock, life insurance, real estate and more.Handle the transfer of appreciated securities, life insurance and other complicated assets.
- Provide you with access to GiftLaw, a free resource with online tools like the GiftLaw Calculator, which enables you to calculate charitable deductions for your clients; and GiftLaw Pro, for researching planned gifts using the latest gift planning information.
- Provide sample language to be used in wills for various planned giving vehicles.
- Are happy to partner with you to make a client’s private foundation more effective and efficient.
- Meet the stringent National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations.