Crisp-Ellert Grants for
Visual Arts in St. Augustine
Building community through the arts engages people where they live.
This is one of the goals of the Dr. JoAnn Crisp-Ellert Fund. These grants offer funding to nonprofit organizations which promote visual art or visual art education in St. Augustine.
The Dr. JoAnn Crisp-Ellert Fund has supported a wide range of innovative projects since it was established in 2007. Click here for information on most recent grants.
Grant Proposals of $2,500 to $5,000 will be accepted.
Proposals of $2,500 or less are called Sponsorships. These require submitting only a Preliminary Application. These are accepted at any time throughout the year, while funds are still available.
Larger grant requests up to $5,000 require submitting a Preliminary Application, and if invited forward, a Full Application must then be submitted. The timeline for application deadlines is below.
Dr. JoAnn Crisp-Ellert Grant 2017 Timeline:
- January 1, 2017: Crisp-Ellert Fund Preliminary Application posted to website
- February 9, 2017: Bring Your Grant Proposal and Questions Roundtable Discussion (2:00 p.m. at the Crisp-Ellert Art Museum at Flagler College, 74 King Street, St. Augustine, Florida)
- April 12, 2017: Preliminary Grant Applications due by 5PM
- May 5, 2017: Applicants notified if they are eligible to make Full Application
- June 15, 2017: Full Applications due by 5PM
- September 1, 2017: Grants Announced
- September 15, 2017: Grant Contracts Begin
Learn more about our work, including a list of recent arts grants. For a list of the generous donors who established funds that make our work on behalf of the arts possible, view our Arts page. For more information, contact Amy Crane, email@example.com or 904.356.4483.